Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Look

I have a new look!

I love it and I want to give a BIG shout out to Erin over at Designer Blogs! She did a great job and was super fast and super affordable! If you need a new design I would highly reccomend checking them out HERE!

I also am so excited to have a button, if you visit here often I would love it if you grabbed it!




Also, if you read my blog often or are visiting for the first time and like what you see, I would be so honored if you followed me!

Thanks for the support!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it, Laura! I'm super impressed with your craftiness these days. Let's hang out soon. We only live 45 min from each other. Maybe I'll drive down soon!

raveninthewolfden said...

My goodness looks like you were busy busy making all the goodies for superbowl! what a trooper you are! thanks for sharing your ideas and creativity!