Saturday, February 5, 2011

Super Bowl Party Part 3

Well, by now I am so ready for the party to be here so I can add all the last minute touches...
if you haven't read PART 2 or PART 1 you should check them out!

I know that there a TON of tutorials out there for these pom-pom things, but I figured since they are adorable and CHEAP that I would add it to the list.

First gather all your supplies:

Tissue paper (one package per pom-pom)
Scissors
floral wire
fishing line

Next you fan your tissue paper and wrap a wire around
the center (this will become your hanger). I did find that the bigger
your fan the prettier your pom-pom.

Then take your scissors and round the edges of your tissue paper.

Then just start pulling each piece of tissue paper apart, It does NOT have to be perfect and will be easier to form after all of the pieces are finished.

Here is my stack of pom-poms waiting to be hung...

Finally find your floral wire and attach some fishing line and hang from the ceiling...
very easy and very beautiful!


I can't wait to show you how it all comes together tomorrow!
Come back and check it out!

1 comments:

leslie @ a little bit frou frou said...

these are really cute and don't look too hard to make! I can think of so many ways to use them- thanks for a great idea!